Every Nissan CPO vehicle includes a wide array of services designed to give you a helping hand when you need it most. Some of the benefits include:
WEAR AND TEAR
We are the only automotive company providing added value with our wear and tear warranty. Coverage includes shocks, struts, mufflers and brake pads, and is in effect for the term of the contract purchased. Only part coverage applies; labour is not included.
24-hour Roadside Assistance
You can’t predict when you’ll require help, but you can rest assured knowing that Nissan will be there for you when you need it. Our roadside assistance is available 24/7 and provides:
- Towing assistance
- Battery boost
- Fuel delivery
- Tire change
- Lockout services
- and much more!
Rental Vehicle Assistance
We will reimburse the costs paid to a recognized rental establishment to rent an alternate Vehicle when the covered Vehicle is immobilized overnight due to a failure of a Covered Component(s) under the CPO Agreement or the New Vehicle Limited Warranty. 1
Personalized Trip Planning
Make vacation planning easier with Nissan. Our personalized tripplanning will provide you with the following:
- Computerized itinerary and routing for destinations in Canadaand the Continental United States
- Distance calculations for mileage planning
- Maps with highlighted routing
- Accommodation and campsite information
- A package containing a range of sightseeing information, factsand travel tips about your destination
- Complete list of Nissan Dealerships en route
SiriusXM Satellite Radio
SiriusXM satellite radio free-trial to be offered on Certified Pre-Owned vehicles for 3 months.2
Free Oil Change
We want to make sure you get off to a good start with your Certified Pre-Owned Nissan. That’s why your first oil change is completely covered by us.
If you find yourself dissatisfied with your newly acquired Nissan, simply return it to us within 10 days / 1,500 km and exchange it for another Certified Nissan. Your dealer has complete details on this program.
Click one of the links below to learn more about the benefits you get as part of the Nissan CPO program.
Nissan Grad Program
In addition to our currently published special rates, Grads may qualify* for the following special offer:
- 0.25% finance rate reduction from NCF†
If you have any questions regarding our Nissan Grad Program, please contact your local Nissan Dealership.
* Grad program qualification requirements include providing a diploma or degree for a minimum 2 year accredited full-time program at a Post-secondary Institution (University or Community College). Must have graduated within the past 48 months and verifiable proof of income or accepted offer of employment due to commence within 90 days is also required.
† Incentive program rate adjustments cannot reduce the lease or finance rate below 0.0%