Niagara Falls Nissan is part of the Olympic Auto Group, with over 20 dealerships, across 5 Canadian provinces, and more than 600 team members strong. We are searching for a Technician for Nissan Dealership in Niagara Falls, ON.
The individual in this role plays a vital role in ensuring the lot is maintained and organized. The presentation of the lot is their number one priority. They will also assist in vehicle inventory verifications and other tasks as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
An individual in this role is a professional and personable leader, committed to the success of projects and the organization, demonstrated by performing the following duties, where other applicable duties or responsibilities may be assigned from time to time:
1. Moves vehicle inventory in and around dealership, and verifies that inventory matches dealership reports;
2. Putting gas in vehicles as required;
3. Maintaining the look of the lot by ensuring cars are organized, lined-up, clean, “gassed” and ready for test drives;
4. Takes care of the look of the dealership by maintaining landscaping (snow removal/salting in the winter and trimming grass, picking up garbage etc. in the warmer months)
· Aggressive, performance driven compensation plans;
· Health benefits;
· Ongoing training and professional development support;
· Safe and healthy work environment;
· Opportunities for career advancement;
· Fun and inclusive culture.